About Me

My photo
Maybe it's more like 354 Days of the Ortiz Family... I seem to be the definition of "a day late and a dollar short." But it's a picture a day of our lives and a way to chronicle 2010. (maybe longer?)

Wednesday 4.13.2011

We were UBER excited to have Dawn, Ross, Gracie, & Drake fly out from San Diego for a two week visit. Our first visitors! (& I was *still* unemployed, so um, yeah, that worked out well.)

& what would you know, they were here for not one, but TWO birthdays! Ross turned (check it) FORTY the day after they arrived & little Gracie (who's not so little anymore) turned SEVEN (omg, how did that happen??) the day they left. With our family being all over, it's not often we get to celebrate birthdays together.

So OF COURSE I had to decorate for Ross's birthday. & since he was one foot from the grave, we had to go all black. (Feel free to book me to decorate for your upcoming party...) It was less of a party decor & more of a WAKE (even down to the black candles on the table).

Mwahahaha.



Mac totally got into the spirit & had a great time decorating.



Rosie the Party Pooper. She couldn't be bothered with such juvenile antics...



& the Birthday Boy! Ross LOVED (it's my blog, I'll write what I damn want) the decorations.



Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment