About Me

My photo
Maybe it's more like 354 Days of the Ortiz Family... I seem to be the definition of "a day late and a dollar short." But it's a picture a day of our lives and a way to chronicle 2010. (maybe longer?)

Saturday 4.9.2011

Hector started playing for the ship's soccer team & so lately our weekends are full of the sports between soccer & Mac's softball (you should see the awesome farmer's tan I'm rocking).


This was Hector's first soccer game. Note Mac managed to bring her camera... I, however, did not & these are from my phone. Again.




OMG! Daddy's playing soccer (or, "cocker" as Alex calls it. bahahaha!!) but who cares because THERE'S A MUD PUDDLE HERE.


(Please notice the two other children standing there. Unfortunately I didn't get a pic of their faces as they stared increduously at the boy knowing, just knowing, Mom was going to lose her shit at any moment.)




What? Why isn't anyone else as stoked about this as I am??




We got home & literally stripped him down in the driveway & hosed him down. This blew his little mind & I think the day went down as The Best Ever in toddlerdom.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment