How exciting! Mikayla's going to play a double header today!! She had games to make up from when my mom was here & they got rained out & today was the day. & this is what I walked into when I was about to get Alex ready to go:
He NEVER falls asleep in the floor. There's too much to play with! Too much to do! Too many people to crawl on! Unless you're running a 103.7 temp. Then it's time to take a little snoozer. :(
So I called Hector. He was in Baltimore about to catch the flight back home & told him to go straight to the ball field when he got off the plane. I ended up dropping Mikayla off at her games (I'd never missed one before... sigh.) & turning her care over to one of the other moms & the boy & I came back home to rock & chill out.
And they lost one & won one. Not bad after being out in the hot sun for 3 hours!

No comments:
Post a Comment