About Me

My photo
Maybe it's more like 354 Days of the Ortiz Family... I seem to be the definition of "a day late and a dollar short." But it's a picture a day of our lives and a way to chronicle 2010. (maybe longer?)

Saturday 4.16.2011 - Part 1

Mac teaching Gracie how to make origami cranes. Dawn & I LOVED this. When we were about Mac's age, we learned how to do this. We took it to a whole new level, though, & decorated the aft cabin of the boat in a RIDICULOUS amount of cranes. We're talking hundreds. Thankfully (& as a parent, I can say that) Mac didn't embrace her new hobby with such exuberance...


HAH. Bringing Drake into the house was the BEST crash course in sharing for Alex. He obviously does not like that way Drake is blatantly taunting him with his toys... It was a rough first few days, but in the end they were playing fabulously together. (& by that I mean Alex wasn't throwing a tantrum every 2 minutes.)




Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment