TWO DAYS until we move out of the damn Lodge!! Woo hoo! So the weekend before The Big Move consisted of packing up the tons of crap we had somehow accumulated & shoved into the one room we were all living in. I decided to take pictures of the artwork that adorned our walls (I hate bare, white, walls. Ick.)
We'll call this: The Day Mom was Two Seconds Away From a Padded Cell. I couldn't handle the mess one. second. longer. & if you read it, you'll notice we still had 7 more weeks until The Big Move.
Alex made his sister a Valentine's Day poster:
Mac LOVES to draw. Since she was old enough to hold a fat crayon in her little hand, I've always been able to get her to entertain herself with coloring. (I so wish Alex would be like that too, but, sigh, it isn't so.)
As the day of The Big Move got closer & closer, Mac decided to do a countdown. LOVE it. She IS my little Mini Me. :-) We were supposed to take turns crossing off the days, but of course, Hector was the party-pooper & he never did it. Which actually worked to our advantage because WE LOVE TO CROSS OFF DAYS in a countdown.

That first one: wow. In retrospect, ONLY *6* rules? I think you showed restraint. ;-) The countdown: I love how you just gave up on Hector and crossed him off, lol.
ReplyDelete