About Me

My photo
Maybe it's more like 354 Days of the Ortiz Family... I seem to be the definition of "a day late and a dollar short." But it's a picture a day of our lives and a way to chronicle 2010. (maybe longer?)

Sunday 2.13.2011

Turtle Bay Resort
Right next to the North Shore is the Turtle Bay Resort. Let me tell you why I love this place: all beaches in the State of Hawaii belong to the public. So those huge resorts? They have to have a public beach access. They can charge for parking, but their beach? Is our beach. Love it.


My handsome beach stud. Slowly, but surely, he's starting to "enjoy" the water. (It does help that the bar was right at the top of the beach... hey, whatever it takes.) ;)


Alex looooved playing on Mikayla's boogie board.


Mikayla had SO much fun. We were there with some friends that had snorkeling gear & they let her borrow it. (I'm way to cheap to buy something that we already have & is sitting in storage somewhere on this island.) & here is her war wound from snorkeling. I think it's her thumb that's hurting?!


Whew. It sure is tiring, all this fun in the sun...

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment