& from here on, it shall be known as:
The Weekend My Mother Saved My Life.
Because I decided to have a garage sale. & this woman? She is the QUEEN of all garage sales. I know this because when I was in 6th grade & we moved on to the boat to go sailing, we (she) sold everything in our house (only keeping what could fit into a cedar chest). So trust me when I say, if you're having a garage sale, you want (need) her there.
Unfortunately (& I'm so upset with my myself) I didn't get any pictures of the garage sale. Because let me tell you... it was hard. It was tiring. But it was soooo worth it.
So instead, here's a pic Hector (on Alex watch all day) took at breakfast:
The Weekend My Mother Saved My Life.
Because I decided to have a garage sale. & this woman? She is the QUEEN of all garage sales. I know this because when I was in 6th grade & we moved on to the boat to go sailing, we (she) sold everything in our house (only keeping what could fit into a cedar chest). So trust me when I say, if you're having a garage sale, you want (need) her there.
Unfortunately (& I'm so upset with my myself) I didn't get any pictures of the garage sale. Because let me tell you... it was hard. It was tiring. But it was soooo worth it.
So instead, here's a pic Hector (on Alex watch all day) took at breakfast:

No comments:
Post a Comment