The Haircut
As in, the first one for the child. Ever. Oh, I tried hard & put up the good fight. The curls! So cute! But alas, I couldn't fight it any longer. Besides, he was growing a hella mullet. & we are NOT from here.
So Hector & the boy had a little talk/standoff before hand. They discussed the procedure. He played with the clippers.
As in, the first one for the child. Ever. Oh, I tried hard & put up the good fight. The curls! So cute! But alas, I couldn't fight it any longer. Besides, he was growing a hella mullet. & we are NOT from here.
So Hector & the boy had a little talk/standoff before hand. They discussed the procedure. He played with the clippers.
They even played on the sheet a little. So! Fun!
& then he said "Screw you. I'm outta here."
But we persevered. (& tackled him) & now my little baby boy doesn't look like a baby anymore.
::sob::

No comments:
Post a Comment