About Me

My photo
Maybe it's more like 354 Days of the Ortiz Family... I seem to be the definition of "a day late and a dollar short." But it's a picture a day of our lives and a way to chronicle 2010. (maybe longer?)

Saturday 3.27.2010

Spring softball has started! Yay! And what a beautiful day for the first games of the season. Mikayla's team (the Pizzazz!) did great! They won!

Coach Kip giving Mikayla a little pep talk after a play that didn't go so well. But she got right back in the game & learned from her mistake. She has come so far in softball - we're so proud of her!

Alex had a great time watching his big sister play. We even brought sunglasses that his Aunt Tina got for him, but he was having NONE of that nonsense. I shall persevere, though. I'm thinking if I keep trying to put them on, eventually he'll fold. I'm not holding my breath, but we'll see. But OMG, the two seconds he had them on? So cute!


Hector doing his job as an assistant coach & helping the girls get ready for their at bat.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment: