You may have noticed the crazy long absence from posting. I could offer up a million excuses for this, but let's get real... It boils down to sheer laziness. & I am woman-enough to admit it. 😏
But thanks to modern technology & a kick ass husband who knows what his wife wants for Christmas (with no hints!) I have an iPhone! & do you KNOW what app I found?! A Blogger app!!! So now I can post pics from the convenience of my phone.
I have hopes - nay - HIGH hopes that this will go better in 2012.
I could also go back & post pics from way back in June, the last time I updated ye olde blog, but again, we're trying to make things easier for Jen. So that's not going to happen. Suffice it to say:
1. June birthdays were full of the awesome for the kiddos. Mac turned 12 (almost 13! I die.) & Alex turned 2.
2. We also celebrated our 3rd anniversary in June (it's a big month).
3. Fourth of July in Pearl Harbor was everything I had hoped for & more. It's only my favoritest holiday EVAR & watching fireworks on the stern of the USS Crommelin will be hard to beat.
4. Hector's brother Rico came out at the end of July & became The Favorite in all of our friends' eyes. & we are all ridiculously stoked that he's moving out here at the end of this month!
5. The holidays came & flew by with Mama coming out for Christmas. We had a blast showing her around the island & can't wait for her next visit where we can do! more! things! Especially outside things when the water won't be so cold. (I'm a pansy like that. Even Hawaii isn't warm enough for me. Maybe our next PCS will be to the sun? That should be warm...)
& we're caught up! Just like that. So without further ado... some pics.






No comments:
Post a Comment