About Me

My photo
Maybe it's more like 354 Days of the Ortiz Family... I seem to be the definition of "a day late and a dollar short." But it's a picture a day of our lives and a way to chronicle 2010. (maybe longer?)

Tuesday 5.24.2011

6th Grade Graduation!

Mikayla receiving her academic award (she's such a smarty pants)


Hah! This was The Dance. They practiced this for weeks. & every day Mac came home, complaining about how much she hated it. But it turned out really great!



Thank GOD someone told me to get her a lei. They do graduations BIG here. I mean, come on. We're talking 6th grade, people. It's cute, but not one of those momentous times in life that you... remember. But not wanting her to feel left out, I got her 2 leis. There were kids there with leis (LITERALLY) up to their ears. Craziness.






Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment