About Me

My photo
Maybe it's more like 354 Days of the Ortiz Family... I seem to be the definition of "a day late and a dollar short." But it's a picture a day of our lives and a way to chronicle 2010. (maybe longer?)

Tuesday 4.26.2011 - Part 2

So after a lovely dinner (with the best basil pesto pasta EVER) & tons of family pictures, we came home, ready to attack the Night Routine (as Hector & I call it) to get the kids in bed (Mac's got school the next day) & Dawn needed to pack as they were flying out early the next morning.

What better time, than 15 MINUTES BEFORE BEDTIME to start a science experiment, RIGHT DAWN?! OMG, the girl almost gave me an anxiety attack as I'm watching the clock tick tock & Dawn's doing a damn science experiment with the kids. Something with alcohol & sharpies (my kitchen table still has the proof... thus they moved to the floor), I'm not exactly sure.

But those kids had a ridiculous amount of fun. & damn, they were cute. So yeah, I got over it.












Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment