About Me

My photo
Maybe it's more like 354 Days of the Ortiz Family... I seem to be the definition of "a day late and a dollar short." But it's a picture a day of our lives and a way to chronicle 2010. (maybe longer?)

Saturday 4.30.2011

TWICE the boy decided to ESCAPE the crib. Twice, he threw out all of his bedding & then hauled his tiny little butt over the side, getting free reign in his room (which is mostly baby-proofed). Twice he escaped injury.




We weren't about to push our luck & Hector converted his crib into a big boy toddler bed.




My heart hurts.




Later that afternoon we went to Hector's soccer game. This girl is too cool for words. Her future's so bright... BAHAHAHA. I kill me.







Mac took over picture-taking duties & did a great job!


Obviously I am most tuned in to the game, & intent on cheering my husband to victory. Obviously.






Running to go find Daddy after the game.







Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment