About Me

My photo
Maybe it's more like 354 Days of the Ortiz Family... I seem to be the definition of "a day late and a dollar short." But it's a picture a day of our lives and a way to chronicle 2010. (maybe longer?)

Sunday 12.26.2010

Aunt Catina's here! Mikayla's Aunts are probably her two favorite people in the world. NOBODY is as fun as Aunt Catina or Aunt Dawn, & Uncle Rock & Uncle Rico tie for 2nd. (& pretty much everyone else in the world outranks Mom & Dad... just so we're clear on that.)

She of course came bearing Christmas gifts, one being some (& "some" is really "lifetime supply") of play-doh!

No Alex, my love, let's not eat it.


& just to document the enormous amount of progress this child has made when it comes to cutting his nails. Remember the post a few months ago about us/Hector having to do it when he was fast asleep? No more! He's a big boy now. (& this is pretty much Hector's sole job. I HATE cutting finger/toe nails. HATE. So I figure this is a great dad/son bonding experience. Hate to see how long they'll get when Hector's deployed, but, eh, we'll cross that bridge later.)

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Heh, heh. Alex STILL does NOT look thrilled. Had to laugh at you pawning that particular job off onto Hector. I've done the same thing with anything first-aid related. :-)

    ReplyDelete