About Me

My photo
Maybe it's more like 354 Days of the Ortiz Family... I seem to be the definition of "a day late and a dollar short." But it's a picture a day of our lives and a way to chronicle 2010. (maybe longer?)

Friday 12.24.2010

Merry Christmas Eve!


Mikayla showing Alex the tree. She's such a good big sister... always (ok, most of the time) taking time out to show & teach him cool things. & omg how cute is the little finger pointing? I die.

Getting the side eye from Alex. Nice.

I think Hector's phrase went somewhere along the lines of "Read between the lines, Jen." Surely I didn't do anything to warrant such a rude retort...

Maybe he was trying to get one last call in to Santa (via the Christmas tree lights remote control)?

L.O.V.E. the Christmas jammies from Nana this year.
The stockings, all ready to go.
I love these last pictures of Christmas Eve. The tree all put together & pretty, before the hustle & bustle of Christmas morning.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment