About Me

My photo
Maybe it's more like 354 Days of the Ortiz Family... I seem to be the definition of "a day late and a dollar short." But it's a picture a day of our lives and a way to chronicle 2010. (maybe longer?)

Friday 12.3.2010

Mikayla's First School Dance.

Need I say more? (besides the fact that I was ::blink blinking:: the tears back all day, just thinking about it.)

SO excited! & how beautiful is she...


Alex looks completely traumatized here...?

& no, she didn't dance with any boys. (This was Hector's first question to her when he talked to her the next day. It may or may not be due to the fact that during his pre-dance talk with her - he was out of town - he threatened her & the boy's lives if there was any dancing together.) She had an absolute blast & did not stop talking about it for days.

Oh I just can't take all this growing up.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Oh Mikayla, you look beautiful in your dress! Glad to hear you had a good time!

    ReplyDelete