Mikayla's Birthday Celebration, Part 4 (am I losing count?) & Alex's Birthday Celebration, Part 1
We were so excited to be able to meet up with my mom & sister & extended family from my mom's side in Atlanta for my cousin's wedding! It was like a mini family reunion... & only 2 hrs away! So of course, as we always do, we celebrate birthdays when we're together. Mikayla hit the Florida State jackpot & got some fabulous things to show off her 'Nole pride! (I'm so proud!)
We were so excited to be able to meet up with my mom & sister & extended family from my mom's side in Atlanta for my cousin's wedding! It was like a mini family reunion... & only 2 hrs away! So of course, as we always do, we celebrate birthdays when we're together. Mikayla hit the Florida State jackpot & got some fabulous things to show off her 'Nole pride! (I'm so proud!)
& as luck would have it, it was Alex's actual birthday. I do believe this was the *quickest* year of my life. I can't believe we're already celebrating his birthday... & He definitely got into the swing of things on this little fire truck from my mom.
But he wasn't quite sure of Aunt Dawn... although he does love his little train now.
Oh, I can't believe how much these two little girls have grown. Wasn't it just yesterday when 4-year-old Mikayla was holding her brand new cousin Gracie??

No comments:
Post a Comment