About Me

My photo
Maybe it's more like 354 Days of the Ortiz Family... I seem to be the definition of "a day late and a dollar short." But it's a picture a day of our lives and a way to chronicle 2010. (maybe longer?)

Friday 5.21.2010

Mikayla's Birthday Celebration, Part 1

Cupcakes at school! Because school gets out so early here, we always do her birthday celebrations early so she can include her school friends. Hector & I took cupcakes to her class the week before school let out. We have really enjoyed having Mrs. Clark as her teacher. A no-nonsense teacher, it was a bit of a tough transition for Mikayla who was used to having the classic elementary "oh you're so cute & sweet" teacher. Hector & I immediately loved her. (Between being from New York & ex-military, she was right up our alley! & at the first parent-teacher meeting she said she loves military parents... that sold us.) But by the end of the year, Mikayla was very sad to leave her class.



Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment