*I'm not quite sure how to move this up into it's rightful place in order. I was a bonehead & forgot to post these pics... but now it's out of order & I don't know how to fix it. It's screwing with my OCD. :(
Mikayla is in the choir at school.
I will pause here to let everyone think "Huh. Really?! Where did she get this talent? Jen has ZERO talent in the singing department."
Ok. As I was. (<-- that's right, I said it.)
I will pause here to let everyone think "Huh. Really?! Where did she get this talent? Jen has ZERO talent in the singing department."
Ok. As I was. (<-- that's right, I said it.)
So she & her choir had a field trip to a local retirement home where they sang a few songs, some of the more talented kids had solos/violins/piano playing/etc. It was very nice! & the first field trip I have ever volunteered to chaperone.
& of course here she is before the event started, being the center of attention.
"OH. Ok. Here's where Jen's genes come out."
The second part of the field trip they went to a park. Yay fun! Mikayla showed me all kinds of tricks. & then? & then a group of the kids played dodgeball. My favorite elementary school PE game EVER. If I wasn't wearing flip flops I so would have joined in.

No comments:
Post a Comment