So I was bored & needed a change...
What do you think? My blonde "highlights" were no longer highlights, more like overall coloring & had grown out. This past week I noticed an astonishing amount of gray hairs on the top of my head & I was most upset. (to put it lightly - do we remember the horror of aging as my 30th birthday approached?) SO. I needed something. & I must admit: I wasn't going for this much of a change... but I think I like it!

What do you think? My blonde "highlights" were no longer highlights, more like overall coloring & had grown out. This past week I noticed an astonishing amount of gray hairs on the top of my head & I was most upset. (to put it lightly - do we remember the horror of aging as my 30th birthday approached?) SO. I needed something. & I must admit: I wasn't going for this much of a change... but I think I like it!

No comments:
Post a Comment